Intravenous (IV) Vitamin Therapy has been shown to provide a long list of benefits in treating a wide spectrum of conditions, concerns and health issues.
By understanding the potential of IV Therapy and some of the health concerns it can be tailored to improve, you’ll be better informed about the future of your health. Read on to learn about the most popular IV Therapy treatments offered by our New York IV Therapy Specialists.
- Cancer-Related Treatments
- IV therapy has been shown to provide significant benefits for those who are either in remission from cancer, currently going through chemotherapy or who are considered high-risk for cancer. IV therapy provides a fast and direct application of critical nutrients, minerals, hydration and antioxidants in order to make the body’s cells stronger, healthier and better able to eliminate free radicals and promote full healing. Learn more about IV therapy for cancer treatment.
- Chronic Illnesses and Conditions
- In combination with other treatment plans and recovery methods, patients who experience serious and long-lasting medical conditions or illnesses (or those looking to prevent them) can significantly benefit from the use of IV therapy. It can provide a powerful supplement to existing treatments by way of critical nutrients designed to be instantly absorbed by the blood and used by the body to promote healing and prevention within the cells. Learn more about IV therapy for chronic illness.
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Autoimmune disorders and conditions cover a wide range of diverse, complicated and unique conditions, and so an intensive treatment approach that includes changes in fitness, diet, and lifestyle is critical. IV therapy can be a powerful additional tool, providing high-level nutrients that are delivered directly to your bloodstream without being “watered-down” by the processes in your liver and intestines. Learn more about IV therapy for autoimmune disorders.
- Minor Illness Recovery
- We all experience a wide range of ailments and minor illnesses over the course of our lives. These include the common cold, flu, jet lag, hangovers, exhaustion and stress. IV therapy can provide a highly customized and tailored mix of hydration and nutrients to help you get back in fighting shape and return to your daily life without losing a step. Learn more about IV therapy hydration for recovery.
- Athletic Fuel and Weight Loss
- IV therapy has been shown to be an effective tool in the struggle to stay fit and lose weight. By providing your body with both vital nutrients that support muscle growth and powerful vitamins that help remove toxins from the body, a customized IV drip can become a powerful method of jump-starting and helping to maintain your fitness and weight-loss regimen. It’s also great for athletes who need to remain in tip-top shape on a regular basis. Learn more about IV therapy for physical activity.
- Myers’ Cocktail
- Offering a powerful and proven collection of ingredients that has been perfected over forty years, the Myers’ Cocktail is a combination of nutrients, vitamins and minerals developed by Dr. John Myers, a Baltimore physician. Designed to provide a direct infusion of some of the most vital nutrients for a healthy body and mind, the Myers’ Cocktail is a brilliant example of the power of IV therapy for patients of all types. Learn more about Myers’ Cocktail.
- Preventative Health
- You don’t need to be sick to benefit from IV therapy. It’s also a powerful preventative measure to help boost your immune system and help defend your body against toxins and illness. Because only a small amount of Vitamin C can make it past your digestive system to be used efficiently, a direct IV drip of Vitamin C can be a much more effective way to fight off colds and the flu. Learn more about IV therapy immune boosters.
- It is vital to your health to remove harmful toxins from our bodies, and IV therapy is a powerful way to do so with a targeted infusion of healthy vitamins and nutrients designed to flush out toxins and improve your overall health. Learn more about IV therapy for detox and chelation therapy.
- Effects of Aging
- IV therapy is a powerful way to help slow or even reverse some of the signs of aging. As our bodies age, our intestinal tracks become less efficient at using nutrients. By bypassing the digestive system, IV therapy can deliver these critical nutrients and vitamins directly into the bloodstream without being processed and diluted by the intestines. Learn more about IV therapy for anti-aging.
New York IV Therapy Specialists
If you’d like to find out more about how Intravenous Vitamin Therapy can transform your life and improve your health with the power of energizing vitamins, minerals and nutrients, speak with your local New York IV Therapy Specialists near you!
Contact your local New York IV Therapy specialists today!